Agriculture in India Today in this post We are providing Notes based on Importance of Agriculture in India written By Shiv Kumar Sir Which is mainly important for UPSC, PSC, SSC, Railway, SSC CGL, Bank, SI, Railway and all other exams. Download Indian Agriculture PDF Free From Link Given Below.
Agriculture in India PDF Plays a vital role in All Competitive Exams. So candidates must focus on Indian Agriculture and Free download this Agriculture in India Notes to get important questions with the best solution regarding Various Exams.
Agriculture in India PDF
Agriculture in India
This Indian Agriculture Notes covered thoroughly under the guidance of subject expert Shiv Kumar. This PDF Important for UPSC, SSC CGL 2020, CHSL, SI, FCI, CDS, NDA, Railway, Bank, Defense.
While presenting Agriculture in India Handwritten Notes on the Job-Adda.in, we have taken care to select the topic of PDF which is important for competitive exams and does not increase your reading burden by including non-essential facts in it.
Related Topics of Indian Agriculture
- Indian Economy Notes PDF: Click Here
Indian Agriculture Book has received a large number of downloads for which we greet all our readers. We hope that the Agriculture in India in Hindi will prove to be extremely beneficial for our readers.
Any material in Agriculture in India Notes is useless if questions are not asked in the examination from that material, in this view our Indian Agriculture is very successful. Most of the questions in PSC and UPSC and other examinations have also been asked from our Indian Agriculture PDF.
Topics are covered in Agriculture in India PDF
- History of Indian Agriculture
- Indian farmer
- Irrigation system in India
- Animal Husbandry in India
- Agricultural implements
- Irrigation in India
- Agricultural institute
- Agricultural Research Center
About Indian Agriculture Book There are many topics like History of Indian Agriculture, Indian farmers, an Irrigation system in India, Agricultural implements, Irrigation in India, Agricultural Institute, Agricultural Research Center These topics are also helpful for people preparing for SSC, UPSC and Other Competitive Exams.
Download Agriculture in India Notes
|Book Name||Agriculture in India|
|Maths Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||English Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|GK/GS/GA Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download||Reasoning Topicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Indian Polity Free PDF > Click Here To Download||History Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|Computer Topicwise Short Tricks > Click Here To Download||EnvironmentTopicwise Free PDF > Click Here To Download|
|UPSC Notes > Click Here To Download||SSC Notes Download > Click Here To Download|
History of Indian Agriculture
Traditional seeds were used in agriculture in India until the mid-1960s, with relatively low yields. They required less irrigation. Farmers used cow dung etc. as fertilizers. This agriculture started to require more irrigation. Along with this, the production of wheat and rice has increased considerably due to which it is also called the Green Revolution.
Importance of Agriculture in India
India is an agricultural country. 70-75% of our population depends on agriculture. Agriculture accounts for one-third of India’s national income. The Indian economy is based on agriculture. We have to do a lot for the upliftment of agriculture and for the economic development of our country.
Types of Agriculture in India
- Step farming: Along with this, this type of farming is done by preparing small terraces on the slope of the mountain, this type of farming is done in Meghalaya, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, and Uttaranchal.
- Intensive farming: In this farming, more work is done by putting more labor, money, fertilizer and insecticides. Many crops are sown and grown in 1 year on the same land.
- Dryland farming: Unirrigated farming is called dryland agriculture. In areas where there is very little rainfall, this farming is used.
- Planting farming: Cultivation of crops such as pistachio, cashew, rubber, coffee, mango, pomegranate, coconut, banana, etc. for long-term production is known as plantation farming.
- Transfer farming: Transfer cultivation is done where there are forests and heavy rainfall.
- Livelihood farming: In this farming, most farmers use old and traditional methods of equipment.
- Mixed farming: The system of animal husbandry along with the production of crops is called mixed farming. The purpose of mixed farming is to get income from more than one source.
You can also share it through the Facebook, WhatsApp button below, if you want a similar PDF daily, then visit our website daily.
|Like Us on FB|
|Follow Us on Twitter|
|Join Us On Facebook|
Job-Adda.in has been created only for Educational Purpose Education Sector, and does not own, nor has it been created nor scanned some of the books, Notes, PDF Material, Books available on it. We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or has any problem, please mail us. Rohitstudy88@gmail.com
So how did you like our Agriculture in India PDF by Shiv Kumar please tell us by commenting below and also for any kind of notes below, let us know which notes you need available and which information related to the recruitment exam is available in Hindi. Do share with any other students.