General Science is a very important part of various SSC Exams like SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, MTS, etc. Today in this post We are providing Notes based on the General Science syllabus like Physics, Chemistry, Biology. We are providing here General Science PDF for SSC to help the students who prepare for all the exams related to SSC in 2020.
In this E-book, you will get -:
- Physics notes and Questions and Answers
- Chemistry Notes Questions and Answers
- Biology Notes Questions and Answers
This book covers almost all the topics which are considered very important from the examination point of view like thermodynamics, mechanics, gravity, motion, work, pressure, units of measurement, sound, optics, sodium hydroxide and sodium bicarbonate, important catalysts, reactions, commercial application of chemicals, binary classification, class, phylum, vaccines, inventions. So candidates must focus on and Free download this General Science PDF for SSC.
General Science PDF for SSC has received a large number of downloads for which we greet all our readers. We hope that this General Science will prove to be extremely beneficial for our readers.
Best Book for General Science PDF for SSC
|Book Name||General Science PDF for SSC|
Buy and Get 12% Discount on Samanya Adhyan (General Studies) 2020 For Civil Services Exam Book:
Physics Questions -:
1. What is the difference between a conductor and an insulator?
2. What is the difference between open and closed circuits? Draw diagrams for both.
3. Define parallel connection and series connection.
4. What are the disadvantages of the heating effect of current?
5. What are the advantages of the heating effect of current?
Chemistry Questions -:
1. Why is Plaster of Paris stored in a moisture-proof container?
2. What do you mean by neutralization reaction? Give two examples.
3. Mention two uses of baking soda and washing soda.
4. Why does a milkman add a small amount of baking soda to fresh milk to shift the pH of fresh milk from 6 to slightly alkaline?
5. Why do acids not show acidic behavior in the absence of water?
Biology Questions -:
1. What is bad ozone?
2. Differentiate between natural and artificial ecosystems.
3. Why are plastic bags non-biodegradable?
4. Name two decomposers and two producers.
5. Why are pesticides considered as pollutants despite being useful to the farmers?
Important E-books for Upcoming Exams:
- 1000 Reasoning Questions Download
- Arihant General Knowledge 2019
- Agriculture in India PDF
- English Vocabulary
- Basic Science and Engineering
- 5000 One Word Substitution PDF
- Math Trick Questions
You can also share it through the Facebook, WhatsApp button below, if you want a similar PDF daily, then visit our website daily.
|Like Us on FB|
|Follow Us on Twitter|
|Join Us On Facebook|
We hope you like the questions and answers provided in the above Free Ebook PDF that would be helpful for your Railways Exam preparation. Keep visiting this page to get more E-books on Static GK, Banking awareness and Current Affairs for free. All the best for your exams.