Haryana GK PDF: Hello Friends, I hope that all of you will have a very good preparation, As you all know that we come here every day by taking better study material for all of you so that you do not have any problem in preparing for your exams, that is why today for all of you, Haryana general knowledge pdf Have been brought in PDF. If you are preparing for any examination to be held in the state of Haryana, then this Haryana gk book pdf will prove very useful for all of you, then you can easily download these notes by clicking the button given below.
Haryana GK PDF in Hindi
we have brought Haryana gk in Hindi pdf to make your preparation better. Most importantly this Haryana GK in Hindi Download for all competitive exams like UPSC, IAS, SSC, Bank, Railway, PSC, etc. are very useful. Haryana GK Book is written by R. Gupta. Haryana gk in Hindi is important for HPSC, HCS, HSSC, and other state govt. exams.
Content of Haryana General Knowledge Book PDF
here we are providing in this Haryana general knowledge in Hindi pdf the list of all the topics is given below so that you all can get more information-
- Art & Culture
Haryana GK Book Download
Tell everyone here that this Haryana GK book is available in just 7 MB, all of you can easily download the PDF of this book in your mobile or computer with the Download button given below. Here we have added some important details about this HSSC gk in Hindi, which can prove useful and important for all of you. You can see all about it from here
|Book Name:||Haryana GK PDF|
If Unable to download. Try Mirror Link
Alternate Link: Click Here
Hariyana General Knowledge Book in Hindi
These HSSC GK book PDF are very useful in various competitive examinations to be held in the state of Haryana. We have added some questions here in this book. This will give you an idea of what kind of questions have been given in it.
1. When was the Haryana Sahitya Academy formed?
Answer: On 09 July 1970
2. Where is the International Craft Fair held in Haryana?
Answer- Surajkund (Faridabad)
3. When does Surajkund Craft Fair take place?
Answer: Every year from 1 to 15 February.
4. Who is considered to be the most popular and popular folk poet of Haryana?
Answer- Pandit Lakhmichand |
5. In which district is the Sultanpur National Park in Haryana located?
Answer – Gurgaon.
6. In which district is Kalesar National Park in Haryana?
Answer – Yamunanagar.
7. Where is the Crocodile Breeding Center in Haryana located?
Answer – Bhour Saidan (Kurukshetra)
8. Where is the vulture conservation and breeding center located in Haryana?
Answer- Pinjore (Panchkula).
9. Where is the peacock and chinkara breeding center in Haryana?
Answer- Jhabua (Rewari).
10. Where is the Indian National Defense University being formed in Haryana?
Answer- Binola (Gurgaon).
11. Where is Haryana Central University located?
12. Haryana is situated between which latitudes?
Answer – 27.39 ′ to 30.55 ′ N. Latitude.
13.Hariana is situated between which longitudes?
Answer – 74.28 ′ to 77.36 ′ E.P. It is situated between longitude.
14. Which river separates Haryana from Uttar Pradesh by setting eastern border of Haryana?
15. Which is the state in which all the tourist places are named after birds?
16. What is the population as per the 2011 census of Haryana?
Answer – 253.53 Lakh.
17. What is the sex ratio in Haryana as per 2011 census?
Answer – 877
18. What is the population density of Haryana as per 2011 census?
Answer – 573
19. When did the British merge Haryana with Punjab?
Answer: In 1858.
20. Which commission demarcated Punjab-Haryana?
Answer – J C Shah Commission.
21. According to the 2011 census, which state has the lowest ratio of females per 1000 males?
Answer – Haryana
22. Where was Razia Begum killed?
23. When was Razia Begum killed?
Answer: 1240 AD
24. When did the first battle of Panipat take place?
Answer: 1526 AD
25. The first battle of Panipat took place between
Answer: Between Ibrahim Lodi and Babur.
26. Who won the first battle of Panipat?
27. Sher Shah’s childhood was spent in which district of Haryana?
28. Where is the tomb of Ibrahim Sur, grandfather of Sher Shah Suri?
29. When did the second battle of Panipat take place?
Answer: 1556 AD
30. Between whom did the second battle of Panipat take place?
Answer- Between Hemu and Akbar. 31. Who won the second battle of Panipat?
32. Who is considered to be the father of Bhakra Dam?
Answer – Chaudhary Chhoturam
33. How many mandals are there in Haryana?
Answer – 6 (Ambala, Karnal, Rohtak, Hisar, Gurugram, Faridabad) Which districts are included in Gurugram mandal?
Answer- Gurugram, Rewari, Mahendragarh
35. Which districts are included in Ambala mandal?
Answer- Ambala, Yamunanagar, Panchkula and Kurukshetra.
36. Which districts are in Rohtak division?
Answer- Rohtak, Jhajjar, Sonipat, Bhiwani, Charkhi Dadri.
37. Which districts are included in Hisar division?
Answer- Hisar, Fatehabad, Sirsa and Jind.
38. When Haryana became a state on 1 November 1966, how many districts were included in it? Answer – 7 districts Ambala, Rohtak, Mahendragarh, Gurgaon, Karnal, Hisar and Jind.
39. Which was the 21st district of Haryana and when?
Answer – Palwal on 13 August 2008.
40. The headquarters of which district of Haryana is located in another city?
Answer – Mahendragarh in Narnaul.
41. Where is the National Cancer Institute of the country being built at a cost of 2035 crores?
Answer – Badalsa (Jhajjar)
42. Where is the nuclear power station being built in Haryana?
Answer – Gorakhpur (Fatehabad)
43. Who was the first Indian woman player to win a medal in the singles event of the Olympics?
Answer: Karnam Malleshwari
44. What is the place of Haryana in India in terms of area?
Answer – 20th
45. Who is called Iron Man of Haryana?
Answer – Chau Bansi Lal
46. Which was the first state in India to file an online public complaint?
Answer: Haryana (in 2010)
47. Chaudhary Devi Lal University has been established in which district of Haryana?
Answer – Sirsa
48. The hills located in the southern region of Haryana are part of which of the following?
Answer – Aravalli Hills
49. Haryana state was formed by which amendment of the constitution?
50. Which state of India came into existence in India?
Haryana GK in Hindi
Friends, if you have any kind of question from Haryana GK Notes or you need eBook, then you can comment below. If you want information about any exam or any kind of help, then you can comment. If you liked our post, then share it with your friends and help them.
You can also share it through the Facebook, Whatsapp button below, if you want a similar PDF daily, then visit our website daily.
|Like Us on FB|
|Follow Us on Twitter|
|Join Us On Facebook|
Study Material for Competitive exam 2020 :
- Hindi Grammar in PDF Book by Kiran
- Static GK PDF
- Mensuration Formula PDF
- Arihant Banking Awareness Book
- Hindi Vyakaran PDF
- Rajasthan GK Objective Questions PDF
- General Science Questions
- Biology GK PDF in Hindi Download
- Lucent General Knowledge PDF
- Lucent General Science PDF
Job-Adda.in Made only for Educational Purpose, and some books, Notes, PDF Material, Books available on it do not own, nor have it been created nor scanned. We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or has any problem, please mail us: – email@example.com
So how did you like our Haryana GK PDF, tell us about it by commenting below. If you find this book beneficial, then here we are providing some more Hindi GK Books as well.
TAG – Hariyana GK in Hindi PDF Download,हरियाणा सामान्य ज्ञान,Hariyana General Knowledge PDF, Hariyana (हरियाणा) GK Book in Hindi PDF,हरियाणा सामान्य ज्ञान PDF,Haryana Gk Notes,Hariyana Samnya gyan Gk Notes,हरियाणा जीके Hariyana Samanya gyan,Hariyana General Knowledge Book in Hindi,Latest Hariyana GK,हरियाणा GK,हरियाणा जीके,हरियाणा जीके पीडीएफ,Download Haryana Gk Notes PDF,Download Hariyana GK PDF,Hariyana GK PDF in Hindi,haryana gk book arihant pdf,haryana gk in hindi pdf 2017,haryana gk pdf in hindi 2018 download,lucent haryana gk book pdf,