Download Nitin Singhania ART and Culture PDF. Dear Readers Today, we have brought a very important PDF Book related tofor Art and Culture of India by Nitin Singhania for UPSC prelims for all students. For your information, let us know that in this Notes, you have been given a collection of important questions about ‘भारतीय कला एवं संस्कृति’ which has been asked many times in your competitive exams.
Art and Culture of India PDF
If you are preparing for upsc then I would say that you read the book of Indian Art and Culture by Nitin Singhania. If you want to read the important chapter, then list it below. Which will prove to be helpful for you. Also, if you want to download a PDF of Nitin Singhania book, then click on the link below.
The Topics are available in this book:
- Chapter 1 : Indian Architecture, Sculpture and Pottery
- Chapter 2 : Indian Paintings.
- Chapter 4 and 10 : UNESCO’s list of tangible and intangible cultural heritage.
- Chapter 5 : Indian Music
- Chapter 6 : Indian Dance forms
- Chapter 12 : Religions in India (very important)
- Chapter 18 : Fairs and festivals (selectively)
- Chapter 19 : Awards and Honors
Art and Culture UPSC Book
Art and Culture Nitin Singhania
This is an incredible book on Indian art and culture.it is the updated latest edition. The best thing is the author has provided past years questions with solutions at the end of every chapter both for prelims and mains which makes this book even more resourceful. Its good for SSC and other exams.
Details of Nitin Singhania Art and Culture PDF :
- Book Name : Indian Art And Culture By Nitin Singhania
- Language : Hindi
- Papers : 265
- Size : 28 MB
- Quality : Original
If Unable to download. Try Mirror Link
Alternate: Click Here
Or Buy & Get 27% Discount on Book :
Art and Culture PDF Questions
1. The famous painter Vincent van Gogh belonged to which country?
- The Netherlands
2. ‘Madhubani’ a style of folk paintings, is popular in which of the following states in India?
- Madhya Pradesh
- West Bengal
3. Pablo Picasso belonged to which country?
4. Nand Lal Bose, Manjit Bawa, Tyeb Mehta are
- Classical Singers
- English Poets
5. Warli painting is indigenous to which State?
6. Raja Harishchandra, an early Indian film was produced by
- Dada Saheb Phalke
- Ashok Kumar
- Ardeshir Irani
7. Yavanika or curtain was introduced in Indian theatre by which of the following?
8. Who among the following is a distinguished actor as well as recipient of Jnanpith Award (the highest literary award in India)?
- Vijay Tendulkar
- Kaifi Azmi
- Javed Akhtar
- Girish Karnad
9. Homi Vyarawalla is acclaimed as India’s first –
- Lady Painter
- Lady Photojournalist
- Lady Kathak Dancer
- Lady Playback singer
10. Ikebana is Japanese art of :
- paper craft
- dress designing
- miniature tree farming
- flower arrangement
Art and Culture Book Review
Comes from the IAS officer himself, its a must book for absolute understanding of the subject. I would suggest everyone to have the book for UPSC Art & Culture –By Parikshit Rajurkaron (5 November 2017)
It’s a lovely book. Not only the content, but the print quality and overall aesthetics is also brilliant. You’d love the feel of the book in your hands. Most importantly, the content quality is amazing, comprehensive yet focused. A must have. –By Pankaj Kasanaon (7 January 2018)
Also Must Read These Book:
Must Read : Indian Polity Notes for UPSC Prelims PDF
Friends, I hope you like this “art and culture Book” and this book will prove useful to you in the preparation of competitive exams. Friends, if you find this book useful, then share this post with your friends on facebook and whatsapp. So that your friends can also take advantage of this book.