Indian Constitution in Hindi PDF, Constitution of India in Hindi PDF, Bhartiya Samvidhan in Hindi PDF, Bhartiya Samvidhan in Hindi Book Free Download PDF, भारतीय संविधान PDF Welcome to all of you once again on Job-Adda.in as you all know that we keep coming here every day with the best Study Material, in the same way, today we have brought for you all Indian Constitution in Hindi PDF. In this post, all the articles of Indian Constitution Article 1-395 and their full details have been described. If you are also preparing for any competitive exam then this pdf is very useful for you because many questions are asked from the Indian constitution in competitive exams. All of you can easily download this Bhartiya Samvidhan PDF by clicking the download button below.
Bhartiya Samvidhan in Hindi Free Download PDF
As you all know that 2 or 4 questions related to भारतीय संविधान pdf book download are definitely asked in many competitions exams, so you should prepare for the exam very well. Each point should be covered well because it is because of these small points that you get good numbers.
Here we are telling you about important भारतीय संविधान हिंदी pdf constitutional amendments, out of which you can complete the Indian Constitution Question Answer PDF. Because in every competitive exam, questions are asked from it-
- 1st Constitution Amendment (1951) – The 9th Schedule has been added to the Indian Constitution by it.
- 7th Constitution Amendment (1956) – 14 states and 6 union territories have been reorganized by reorganizing the states.
- 10th Constitutional Amendment (1961) – Dadra and Nagar Haveli, who was freed from Portuguese rule, were included in the Indian Union.
- 12th Constitution Amendment (1962) – Goa, Daman, and Diu were merged into the Indian Union by this.
- 14th Constitution Amendment (1962) – By this, Pondicherry was merged into India as a union territory.
- 18th Constitution Amendment (1966) – Punjab, Haryana State, and Chandigarh were made Union Territories by reorganizing Punjab State.
- 21st Constitution Amendment (1967) – Sindhi language was included in the 8th schedule by it.
- 24th Constitution Amendment (1971) – Through this, the Parliament has been given the right to amend any part of the Constitution including fundamental rights.
- 45th Constitution Amendment (1974) – By this Sikkim was given the status of a co-state in the Indian Union.
- 36th Constitution Amendment (1975) – By this, Sikkim was included as the 22nd state in the Indian Union.
- 42nd Constitution Amendment (1976) – This constitution amendment was done on the basis of the recommendation of the Swaran Singh Commission at the time of Prime Minister Indira Gandhi. This is the largest constitutional amendment ever. This constitutional amendment is called a small constitution. There were 59 provisions in this constitutional amendment.
1. In the Preamble of the Constitution, the words of the socialist and non-sect were added to the sect.
2. Fundamental duties were included in the constitution.
3. Education, forest and wildlife, subjects of the state list are included in the concurrent list.
4. The tenure of Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha was increased to 5 to 6 years.
5. The President was forced to act as per the advice of the Council of Ministers.
6. The Constitution amendment made by Parliament has been barred from challenging in the court.
- 44th Constitution Amendment (1978) –
(1) The right to property has been removed from the fundamental rights and made a legal right.
(2) The tenure of Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha was reduced again to 5 years.
(3) The declaration of national emergency cannot be done on the basis of internal disturbance but because of armed rebellion.
(4) The President was empowered that he can return the advice of the Board of Ministers once for reconsideration. But the second time he would be obliged to follow the advice.
- 48th Constitution Amendment (1984) – By changing Article 356 (5) of the constitution, it was arranged that the period of President’s rule in Punjab can be extended by two more years.
- 52nd Constitution Amendment (1985) – By this, a law was made to prevent the change of party by adding the 10th schedule to the constitution.
- 56th Constitution Amendment (1987) – By this, Goa was placed in the category of the state.
- 61st Constitution Amendment (1989) – Article 326 of the Constitution was amended to reduce the age of the franchise from 21 years to 18 years in the Lok Sabha and State Legislative Assemblies.
- 71st Constitution Amendment (1992) – Kokani, Manipuri and Nepali languages were added by it in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution.
- 73rd Constitutional Amendment (1992) – Through this, a provision was made for the establishment of Panchayati State in the entire country by adding 11th Anushiya to the Constitution.
- 74th Constitutional Amendment (1992) – By adding the 12th Schedule to the constitution, it provided constitutional protection to the urban local government.
- 84th Constitution Amendment (2001) – It allowed the delimitation of Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha constituencies on the basis of the 1991 census.
- 86th Constitution Amendment (2003) – Through this, primary education was brought under the category of Fundamental Rights.
- 91st Constitution Amendment (2003) –
(1) There is a provision to limit the size of the Council of Ministers of the Center and the States and ban the change of party.
(2) Accordingly, the number of members in the Council of Ministers cannot be more than 15% of the total members of the Lok Sabha or the Legislative Assembly of that state.
(3) Also, the maximum number of members of the council of ministers of small states has been fixed at 12.
- 92nd Constitution Amendment (2003) – Bodo, Dogri, Maithili, and Santhali languages have been included in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution by it.
- 103rd Constitution Amendment – minority status to the Jain community.
- 108th Constitution Amendment – 33% reservation for women in Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha.
- 109th Constitution Amendment – 33% to 50% women reservation in Panchayati State.
- 110th Constitution Amendment – Women’s Reservation in Local Bodies 33% to 50%.
- 114th Constitution Amendment – 62 Years to 65 Years of High Court Judges.
- 115th Constitution Amendment – GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- 117th Constitution Amendment – Promotion reservation of SC and ST in government services
Important Facts Of Indian Constitution
- The Constituent Assembly that constituted the Indian Constitution was formed in July 1946 on the basis of the Cabinet Mission.
- The first meeting of the Constituent Assembly was held on 9 December 1946 in the Central Hall of the Parliament House.
- Dr. Sachchidanand Sinha was elected as the temporary Speaker of the Constituent Assembly.
- Dr. Rajendra Prasad was elected as the permanent Speaker of the Constituent Assembly on 11 December 1946.
- HC Mukherjee as the Deputy Speaker of the Constituent Assembly and Judge VN as Legal Advisor. Rao was elected.
- Representatives of the princely state of Hyderabad did not attend the Constituent Assembly.
- The objective proposal was submitted by Jawaharlal Nehru on 13 December 1946.
- The objective resolution was passed on 22 January 1947 and various committees were appointed for constitution-making.
- The drafting committee was the most important of all the committees of the Constituent Assembly, which formed the main constitution.
- The drafting committee had seven members – 1. Dr. B. R. Ambedkar (President), 2. N. Gopalaswamy Iyengar, 3. Alladi Krishnaswamy Iyer, 4. Dr. K.A. M. Munshi, 5. Sayyid Mohammad Saadullah, 6.B. L. Mitra (replaced by N. Madhavrao), 7. DP Khetan (replaced by T. T. Krishnamachari).
- Dr. B.R., Chairman of the Drafting Committee R. Ambedkar was called the father of the Indian Constitution (Pitamah).
- 284 members of the Constituent Assembly, who signed it when the Constitution was finally passed.
- The constitution was approved on 26 November 1949, after which some articles were immediately implemented, such as provisions relating to citizenship, elections, interim parliament, and provisional and transferable provisions, etc.
- The last meeting of the Constituent Assembly was held on 24 January 1950.
- The Constitution was fully implemented on 26 January 1950.
- The constitution of about 60 countries was studied for constitution-making.
- While passing the constitution, the constitution had 12 parts 365 articles and 8 schedules, at present, 22 parts of 395 articles are 12 schedules.
- It took 2 years 11 months and 18 days to complete the constitution.
- The National Anthem (Jana-Man-Gana) was adopted by the Constituent Assembly on 24 January 1950, which was originally composed in Bangla by Gurudev Rabindranath Tagore.
- The final draft of the national flag of India, the tricolor, was accepted on 22 July 1947. The ratio of the length and width of the tricolor is 3: 2.
- Indian constitution is the largest written constitution in the world. It has a unique inclusion of rigidity and flexibility.
- The constitution of about 60 countries was studied for constitution-making.
- The most prominent source in the Indian Constitution is the Government of India Act – 1935.
- Article 368 of Part 20 of the Indian Constitution describes the process of constitution amendment.
- The first amendment to the Constitution was made in 1951
- The number of members in the Lok Sabha was 525 to 545 by the 31st Amendment (1973) of the Constitution.
- The words ‘socialist’, ‘secular’ and ‘integrity of the nation’ were added to the Preamble of the Indian Constitution by the 42nd Constitution Amendment Act 1976.
- By the 44th Constitutional Amendment-1978, the right to property was removed from the original right and only legal or legal right.
- The age limit of voters was reduced from 21 to 18 in the 61st Amendment of the Constitution – 1988.
- 69 was given the National Capital Territory (NCR) status by the Constitution Amendment-1991.
Indian Constitution in Hindi PDF
You will get the following information in this pdf file, you can download this file now and save it on your mobile or computer.
- Indian Constitution Indian Constitution
- Entire paragraph
- Languages of 8th schedule
- Mog of Indian Constitution
- Cabinet Mission (1946)
- Member of the draft committee
- Constituent Assembly Committee
- Features of Indian Constitution
- Sources of Indian Constitution
- Preamble to the Constitution
- Union and its territory
- State reorganization commission
- Constitution of states by constitutional amendment
- 3 methods of termination of citizenship
- Fundamental Rights
- Classification of Fundamental Rights
- Directive Principles of State Policy
- Complete information of the President
- Prime Minister’s complete information
- Governor’s complete information
- Important Question in POLITICS
- National emblem
- Important questions from the Indian state system
- Constitutional amendment
- Complete information of Jammu and Kashmir Constitution
- Legislative Council
- State council
- Complete assembly information
- A compilation of many important questions related to the constitution and state system etc., available in a PDF.
Constitution of India in Hindi PDF
Tell everyone here that these samvidhan in hindi pdf free download notes are available in just 1 MB, all of you can easily download the PDF of this book in your mobile or computer with the Download button given below.
|Subjects||indian constitution in hindi pdf free download|
If Unable to download. Try Mirror Link
Alternate Link: Click Here
Or Buy & Get 70% Discount on Bharat ka Samvidhan – The Constitution of India – Hindi Edition – Paperback Book:
You can also share it through the Facebook, WhatsApp button below, if you want a similar PDF daily, then visit our website daily.
|Like Us on FB|
|Follow Us on Twitter|
|Join Us On Facebook|
- Geography of India PDF Handwritten Notes
- Indian Geography in Hindi
- Indian and world Geography PDF
- राज होल्कर जियोग्राफी नोट्स
- घटना चक्र भूगोल 2020
So, friends, I hope you will like this bhartiya samvidhan in hindi free download post and will help you in preparing for your exams. So if you like this post, you can share it with your friends on social media such as Whatsapp, Facebook.
Job-Adda.in has been created only for Educational Purpose Education Sector, and does not own, nor has it been created nor scanned some of the books, Notes, PDF Material, Books available on it. We only provide the link and material already available on the Internet. If in any way it violates the law or has any problem, please mail us. Rohitstudy88@gmail.com
TAG – भारत का संविधान हिंदी pdf,samvidhan sanshodhan in hindi pdf,indian constitution articles list pdf in hindi,constitution of india pdf in hindi,भारतीय संविधान की धाराएं pdf,samvidhan in hindi pdf,bhartiya samvidhan ke anuched in hindi pdf ,bharat ka samvidhan pdf,भारत का संविधान हिंदी pdf download,articles of indian constitution in hindi pdf download,bhartiya samvidhan notes in hindi pdf,articles of indian constitution pdf in hindi,all articles of indian constitution in hindi pdf ,article 1 to 395 in hindi,भारतीय संविधान pdf download,कुल संविधान संशोधन pdf,संविधान संशोधन pdf,bhartiya samvidhan ke anuched