Download the Kiran SSC General Awareness Chapterwise Solved Papers 1997 till Date Hindi PDF for Free From Job Adda by Using the Download link is given below.
Kiran SSC General Awareness Chapterwise Solved Papers 1997 till Date Hindi
Kiran SSC General Awareness Chapterwise PDF Solved Papers 12500 in Hindi Medium, Paperback The Book is very useful for various competitive exams, which helps aspirants to boost score easily. If you are preparing for UPSC, SSC, UPSSSC, MTS, and Railway so this book is very helpful for your preparation.
Topics of Kiran SSC General Awareness chapter wise and type-wise Solved Papers 1997 till date 12000+ objective questions Hindi :
- Ancient history
- Medieval history
- Modern history
- World history
- Indian art & culture
- Indian Polity & Constitution
- Physical geography
- Geography of India
- World Geography
- Indian Economy
- Environment & Agriculture
- Discoveries & inventions
- Science & technology
- Honors & technology
- Books & authors
- Important decades, years & days
- Uno, other international & National organizations
- National events
- International events
Kiran SSC General Awareness Chapterwise PDF Download Link
We hope that this article has given you good information about the Kiran SSC General Awareness Chapterwise PDF. Do share this post with your friends on Facebook Whatsapp and Telegram. If you need any more information or help related to the Kiran SSC General Awareness Chapterwise Solved Papers 1997 till Date Hindi then you can give us information through the comment box. We will definitely help you.
|Book Name||Download Link|
|Arihant Computer Awareness PDF Book||Download PDF|
|Arihant Banking Awareness Book PDF||Download PDF|
|World History Book PDF||Download PDF|
|World History Book Download Free PDF in Hindi||Download PDF|
General Awareness Question and Answers
1. Body temperature: → 37 deg 98.4 Fahrenheit
2. Number of bones in old people: → 206
3. Bones in the skull: → 28
4. Number of vertebrae: → 33
5. Number of ribs: → 24
6. vertebrae in the neck: → 7
7. Age of red blood cells: → 120 days
8. Age of white blood cells: → 1 to 3 days
9. Respiratory speed: → 16 times per minute
10. Heart rate: → 72 times per minute
11. Dental formula: → 2: 1: 2: 3
12. Bleeding: → 120/80
13. Weight of the brain → 1380 grams
14. Weight of women’s brain → 1250 grams
15. Number of chromosomes → 23 pairs
1. In which session Mahatma Gandhi was elected President of Congress?
►-Belgaum session (1924 AD)
2. When and where was the Ghadar Party established?
►-1 November 1913 in San Francisco (USA).
3. The Gadar Party was formed under whose leadership?
4. Who became the first president of the Ghadar Party?
► Sohan Singh Bhakkhana
5. When was Mahatma Gandhi conferred with the title of Kaiser-i-Hind?
► In 1915.
6. In which session, the soft party and the hot party of the Congress became united?
► Lucknow session (1916 AD)
7. In which session the Muslim League and Congress together established a joint committee?
8. Which institution was founded by Bal Gangadhar Tilak for self-government?
►-Home Rule League (March 1916 AD in Poona)
9. When and where did Anne Besant founded the Homeroom League?
►-September 1916 in Madras.
10. Who was the first secretary of the Homerul League established under the leadership of Anne Besant?
11. Who was called the recruiting sergeant?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi. Because during the First World War, Gandhiji encouraged people to join the army.
12. Who established the Sabarmati Ashram?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
13. When and where did Mahatma Gandhi establish the Sabarmati Ashram?
►-1916 AD in Ahmedabad.
14. Who inspired Gandhi to come to Champaran?
►-Rajkumar, the farmer leader of Bihar.
15. Where did Gandhiji first use Satyagraha?
16. Where did Gandhi first use Satyagraha in India?
17. When was the Champaran movement?
18. Which practice the British had to end due to the Champaran Rebellion?
19. Mahatma Gandhi’s first hunger strike was in support of
►-In support of the strike of Ahmedabad mill workers in 1918 AD.
20. Which movement was launched by Mahatma Gandhi in the Kheda district of Gujarat in 1918 AD?
►-Tax No Movement
21. When did the Rowlatt Act come into force?
►-19 March 1919 AD
22. What was the Rowlatt Act?
►-A law under which any suspicious person could be arrested without trial. There could be no appeal, no argument nor any lawyer against him.
23. When did Gandhiji start a country-wide strike against the Rowlatt Act?
►-April 1919 AD
24. When did the Jallianwala Bagh massacre take place?
►-13 April 1919 AD
25. Where did the Jallianwala Bagh massacre take place?
26. Who led the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
27. What was the reason behind the Jallianbala Bagh massacre?
►-General Dyer fired indiscriminately on a public meeting to protest the arrest of Dr. Satpal and Saifuddin Kitchlu.
28. How many people died in the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
►-According to the government report, 379 people and 1000 people were killed according to the Congress Committee.
29. Which Indian collaborated with General Dyer in the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
30. Who resigned from Viceroy’s Executive Council membership in protest of the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
31. Under whose chairmanship did the British Government set up an eight-member inquiry committee on the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
32. How many Indians were among the members of the inquiry committee formed by the British government?
33. Under whose leadership did the Congress set up a commission to investigate the Jallianwala Bagh massacre?
►-Madan Mohan Malaviya. Motilal Nehru and Gandhiji were among the other members of this commission.
34. Jalianwala Bagh was the property of which person?
►-A person named Jalli.
35. Khilafat movement started against whom?
► — Against Allies. Especially against Britain
36. In whose support was the Khilafat movement?
►-The Indian Muslims started the movement in support of the Khalifa of 4-Turkey.
37. When was Khilafat Day celebrated throughout the country?
►-19 October 1919 AD
38. When did Mahatma Gandhi preside over the joint conference of Hindus and Muslims?
►-23 November 1919 AD
39. When did the non-cooperation movement start?
►-1 August 1920 A.D.